(Winner of UK Best Small Choir at the Cornwall International Male Voice Choral Festival)
Synergy is a close-harmony male voice choir – the only such choir in South Wales.
We differ from a traditional male voice choir in our approach,
our choice of songs, our sound.
We sing “a-capella” (unaccompanied), producing truly beautiful music.
Our ability to charm & delight an audience with our singing is due to a number of factors….
- We are led by our talented gold-medallist Musical Director: Martin Flory who selects our music and teaches it with conviction, aiming at perfect harmony.
- We sing a range of songs from ballads, pop, swing to laugh-out-loud.
- We love what we do – we’re infectious!
To sing for you, a few requests….
- We sing without amplification, so indoors is best.
- Some of our songs are quiet (gorgeous) ballads, so we prefer not to sing whilst you are eating a meal.
- We require a room to warm-up our voices, prior to “hitting the stage”
We have performed in many varied venues from small village halls to large theatres and various private functions such as birthdays, weddings and anniversaries.
To contact us for a potential booking or for any other matter please go to “contact us” or ring our booking secretary Mike on 01989 720450.
-If you are interested in being part of Synergy then please feel free to come along to rehearsals which take place every Thursday 7.30pm – 10.00pm, at The School Room (Dance Studio), Castle Street, Abergavenny, NP7 5EE (situated adjacent to the rear car park of Angel Hotel).
It doesn’t matter if you’re a complete beginner, want to explore the potential of your voice or if you are a practiced/experienced Bass, Baritone, Lead or Tenor itching to get involved, we would love you to come along and join in.